I'm soooo in love with this game!
And I made a letsplay!
- Graphics, soft color palette, calm music - a pleasant soothing atmosphere is created like a dream
- Sense of humor
- Level design. I'm not good at some platformers where all you have to do is just jump. But this game is more about solving puzzles, and I'm happy with that!
- Lavel design . The respawn points are very well thought out so that the player is comfortable
- As you progress, new mechanics are added that you can quickly understand
- I can't save my progress, it will be really cool if I can do it in the future
- Sometimes it looks like there is enough distance between the stones, but Sarah can't fit between them
- It would be great if you added information about timeskip to the description on this page. I read about this feature in the manual after I finished playing T____T
(I didn't want to read the manual before starting, because sometimes there are spoilers in them)
- When the platform is lowered onto the stones, it seems that the stones sink a little into the ground (but not completely). But it seems that now these stones are on the platform, but when it rises up, it is not so. It confuses me a little. Maybe the platform should destroy the stones? But I'm not sure about this idea